Avacare Training is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Avacare Health Group.
Avacare health is an integrated healthcare group functioning in the sub-saharan africa region through the distribution and supply of mainly pharmaceuticals, medical disposables and medical equipment.
Avacare Training is tasked with improving the skills set of the people in the Group, including such areas as operational, financial, and specialised skills. We believe in the development of intellectual and practical skills to pave the way forward in a sustainable and mutually-beneficial manner.
The Avacare Group motto is “caring for Africa” and our motto is “caring through knowledge” and that is what we intend to achieve in everything we do.
Avacare Training understands the challenges faced with developing and up-lifting staff to make a meaningful contribution to the business and the overall group strategic objectives. We therefore realise that crafting a value - adding solution to our group is the pinnacle defining our destiny and growth. In light of this, we will strive to recruit and retain highly professional consultants and accredited facilitators who share our company values of teamwork, excellence, delivery, integrity, passion, innovation and reliability.
Avacare Training will give you
- The best possible facilitators and consultants in Africa who have the required subject matter expertise and hands-on professional experience.
- On-site training solutions that address your training and development needs that fit your budget.
- The flexibility of training smaller groups of learners on-site without incrementing the training costs.
- On-line solutions to your training needs that ensure your operations do not need to come to a grinding halt.
- Tailor-made solutions to your skills and human capital development needs.